Katarni rice is a unique tasting and aromatic short grain rice grown in the Bhagalpur district of Bihar. It has been recently tagged with Geographical Indication and due to is unique quality and characteristics it is immensely in demand throughout the country and from the Rashtrapati Bhawan as well.
Uniqueness of Katarni rice
• Low in calories and fat.
• Available in 25kg pack. • Untainted appearance and delectable taste.
• Strongly aromatic cooked and uncooked rice.
• Soft and Non-Sticky rice with good digestible qualities. Health Benefits of Katarni Rice.
• It contains a good balance of proteins, carbohydrates and fiber.
• It represents a good source of some vitamins and minerals.